♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, September 7, 2009

hate

[hate]
wake up at 7.30am,exam at 2pm
y we wake up so early leh?
cos we r last minute kaki lor,need to take a view of all notes
but not early enough,actually wan to wake up at 5am de><
but toooooooo tire jor,so my phone snooze n snooze
we still not yet wake upT.T
after finish brush teeth n wash my face
i am getting to start to study ler,another thg to say,i start my laptop too
wahahahahahaha
like tis aso can study de,study 1 chapter,rest n on9 a while
tis is my study style^^n take my breakfast too
1 pack of biscuit n 1 cup of milk
after tat bath jor,prepare to go 4 exam
really really a lot ppl
like scare they cant take the exam
AAMS 1773 quantitative studies
i hate it,i cant finish it,i had no enough time to do it
y? who can tell me y?
maybe i din do the tutorial question,mayb i din do some pratices,mayb i din work hard
or maybe, i jus look high of myself
now,i can only knw,i wan to study hard 4 my ME
jus do it...
after exam,back to hostel n eat le red bean soup
cos of too sad,i bought some snack to eat
i knw tat my method to spread out my sadness was wrong 
but jus like tat i can did
wahahahahahahaha
chat wit gim gim xin xin them
talking about sesame's voice record
funny when see his nervous face
he never wins 4 once,never
he had recorded,he liked regret to make frens wit us wor
but,he look like not leh,he will find us everyday
or jus bcos of somebody?hehe,who knws
evening went jogging,wit myself
but,suddenly,met someone,name jocelyn
she was 19yrs old,same sch wit us,year 2 de
we chit chat a lot,happy lor
luckily to knw her,i wont feel bore when jogging
summore,we dun have any others frens in hostel jor
wahahahahahahah
popularity of both of us so low==
 when afternoon,i use some bling bling to help my pendrive make up
erm~~not so good,but still can use de
wahahahahahha

nite nite^^

No comments:

Post a Comment