♥♥♥♥♥

Friday, January 15, 2010

for you

 review my older post just now
although just only august n september
but there were full of memories in my little blog
i felt lucky that i was never be lazy to write blog if i was free
bcos tat my brain really cant remember all this sweet memories
had to write down my daily life with tis blog
i love my blog..deeply
i can spread out everythg
wat i felt  wat i did  wat i wan to share

time past
ppl grew up
everythg gonna to be change
i dun think that i had a wonderful life
but i had faced some difference kind of matters in my life
whether they were happy or sad
i appreciate wat i had now
i am trying to solve my problem now
can i make it?
i hope so
god bless me

maybe they are not really  unederstand to their daughter
maybe i really have to put much more effort to prove it
or maybe i just have to accept it


i had chosen
do u  satisfy with my answer?


since i had made up my mind
i was not the me b4
i just want alone
leave me alone
i wont argue with you
i wont complain to you
i wont share my things with you
i wont smile to you
i wont cry in front of you
i wont request anythg to you

 transparent

becos i still will love him   in my heart
to prove
i did not make a wrong  decision

No comments:

Post a Comment