♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

happy♥

In a good mood today
cos I had curled my hair
keke.

somemore
this week's assignment is quite easy
a deep breath*
but review of last week was not so well
only the 60%
fed up of myself, sigh.

2nd thing that made me happied
BAKUTEH!!
so lucky I can eat pork
not like somelse, erm
so long time didnt eat 
while I happy with this,
fat coming along, keke.

3rd thing 3rd thing
mashed potato
in 7-11
nice nice
1 dollar
I preferred this than KFC's

Lastly
my newie stuffs
dot dot 1 is rabbit band
inside have a iron wire
you can make any shape that you want
2 bottles r Lucido hair spray
& Liese heat protecting
since my hair was badly damaged,
if I need to make curl
they do help me on it
btw, hairspray is to hold the hairstyle that you make lar
n also, ppl with healthy hair would need the heat protecting too.
if not u will ends ur hair life like me, keke.


next is the fake fringe
cos I decided not to cut my real fringe
but sometimes I wish to have a mei mei head
then I could replace with the fake fringe lor
keke.


the mini white box
n the fake lashes
r souveniours got from ms. Sophia
She went back to Vietnam last week


tats all.
nite nite


I wan slim
start from tomorrow


ShakeSpeare said that : Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.....
after that I forgot ler.
keke.

No comments:

Post a Comment