♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, June 7, 2010

M'sia vs S'pore

my byby so cute
actually she had cut her hair for a period
cos of keep 打结
so bcame a botak, keke.

I was boring whole day
no somewhere I could go
no someone I could find
even no someone I can talk to

so I just lied down
wacthed films
ate n ate.

simple life at home
but difference was
in my own house
with my byby
with my bro
with my parents
with my lovely cousins

I was not alone
or else
someone company in s'pore
tat's is different.

One night,
I had spent my time
my saliva
诉苦 to my baby
I was wondering
I was unconscious,hehe.

said about something happened in s'pore
some people made me fed up
frustrated.
get rid off please.

Half of 2nd term ady.
time passed really fast
half year more,
I can graduate
go and realise my wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment