♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bored

just nothing to write about for my simple life
wed had 2 classes n spent up my whole day
had a nice lunch with gor gor =)

Thurs went to swim again at Chinese Garden
little bored but still happy with it
I rather relax n enjoy in play water than shopping
shopping needed money!!
n worst, I dun have it. teehee

Fri, I'm damn lazy to wake up for sch
but I still did it.
unfortunately, weather of tat day didnt go well
it was a raining day, heavily.
I am finding excuse to skip the class
But I do afraid of somethg that is I cant understand the lesson by myself =(
perhaps I will knw it well, business satistic

B4 calling my mum to come n fetch me
I had done my accounting work, except the db
watched pps where I cant watch it at my home
my fucking bro will scold me once I open it.

next, tomyam soup and one piece of rendang chicken
quite acceptable.

After that, my mum n my ah yi appoint to have facial at Molek
I cant do it since it was fully booked.
n me, tea time at lavender
It was a fucking place where it has not wireless device
wat a 3 level building did not own a wifi. company failure.
I am not going to compare it with singapore,
but even Station 1 is better than it!
food nice, price is reasonable, wifi available.
unlike it! I am strongly not recommend to all.
tis was goin to spend my RM 20.
sucks.
Actually the fruits were more abit, cos I captured it halfway I ate.

n I stayed there for 3 hours.

chill, chill. CHILLED.
for the sake of compensate,
my mum bought me a lace top at Wang.
It was a nice shop actually.
price was reasonable, acceptable
salesgirls salemans were friendly everytime I went there
Trendy stuffs could be find there.
Do support~

Below showed some pics which the clothes I bought there.




Teehee.I think I am crazy.
No, I just bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment