♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Change

Thursday
went Bugis Junction for movie
'The Karate Kid'
a nice movie
but I dislike that chinese girl, hehe.

Saturday morning.
woke up so early
just to avoid heavy jam
gosh
I regreted to wear high heels

my feet got  blisters now
coz walked a long long way

n I think I do not know how to wear a high heel
since my style is walked 'inward'
therefore the shoes were easily broke

yeah, they had broken.
shit.

n no meet with my babe sis for this week
had been called off.
I'm so sad
but..wat can I do?

saturday nite
home party at my cousin's house.
every family cooked 1 or 2 dishes
n there came out a lot of food
tough I just ate some.

I love to talk.
Talked a lot with my relatives.
How come?how come I cant be a quite girl
talk so much wrong much more.

I wanna change.

My sweet cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment