♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

nothing

seems like a lot of ppl nver update their blog
herm
then how I gonna to know how r you all
somemore I busybody XD

today overslept jor
10mins late
actually I set alarm from 6.45
woke up at 7.40
keke, I set 4 times
but jus pressed n pressed
then continued to slp, kaka.

today wore rabbit band
many ppl looked at me
bought McD the staffs like talked about me
kept laugh n said bye bye to me
keke.
went watson, ppl looked n smile out
somemore asked her fren to look
izzit so funny?
n I dare to wear it OUT!!
I am so brave, keke.

After school,
went to forever 21 again
change trend again
newie again
again, I cant afford them
kaka.
N Charles n Keith
looked for a purse
my LV wanted to vomit jor
too full, eat too much
who want sponsor me? hehe.

nothing special today
ohh
today is my mum's birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA
 present her a perfume
on sunday

wat to say 
forgetful arr
okie
I long time never go and sing k liao
wanna crazy jor~~~
I wan spread out my sweetie voice lovely sound
kaka.
Plan to go soon.

see ya.
SLIM 
means that
So Lazy Impossible Mimiko
wakakaka. 

No comments:

Post a Comment