♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lazy

lazy-ing
my lazy style was be with me since I was small I thought
I was wondering this is bcome an obstacle to make me slim
I could spent my whole time with my lil To without anything done

watched PPs, blogged, facebook, peeped blogs, youtube
then how about my homeworks?
relax sial..

I just really really unwilling to do my homeworks
so, just let it until the last moment. yeaaaaaah

everyone had fallen for facebook, included me.
I think Facebook.com owner did do hypnosis through it, hehe.

I played L4d 2 today. yeepee
it was exciting. cool
love it.

oh dear, my mum doesnt know what is an Itouch
even my dad, they r just soooo outdated.
wat could I say? impossible  impossible
for my craving to make it comes true.

recently do watch pps a lot
I simply like those entertainment programmes
gossip, make up, hair styles, wearing

but ytd watched 非诚勿扰
was about few girls made their choice to be with the men who participated
it's sucks
Izzit this funny that China is lack of love?
have to waste money waste time to produce this show?
It was definitely a worst show ever

how can 2 ppl will be a couple or pairs in short mins?
n just base through few answers that can understand the person?
never never never

jus a worst example for young generation
n also, those girl were old n ugly, but still fastidious
I cant stand with it.

Jus my personal comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment