♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, June 28, 2010

sho-pa-ho-lic

I am sicked recently.
bad flu n cough.
terrible n suffer
plus I not dare to skip my class
I will die if  I dun understand the lecture

since I'm sicked
I wore like a patient today.
kaka..
n my sound of coughing was loud in the class
I felt so sorry n I am not purposely
n So to my gugu them
cos of disturbing when they slept

just hope I will slim down in this period
to show tis is worth to be,hehe (crazy)
sho-pa-ho-lic bought somethg again
my love pop~
the front page's design was kitty mioaw
make me desire to buy it

(actually I went for the book stall n look for it everyday)
It n ViVi just like a needs to me.
Not Wants! Is Needs~ haha
n so, every month my wallet has a bloody hole just only for magazines

after magazines,
Is aiming for trendy clothes in Bugis.
Oh my, it jus like a endless procedures

I will buy n buy, buy n buy.

Hope, Hope, Hope.

mi xiu mi xiu
did my face look slimmer? (yerrrr)

No comments:

Post a Comment