♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Meeeeeeeeeeeee

actually I got a lot of things to say
but I forgot them soonly
I mean maybe next sec or wat,
I forgot jus now what I was thinking


bakuteh again
nice plus nice
hehe.

went K box
dunno how many century didnt sing ady
keke
just nice n mahal
but the ktv system quite nice.

two issues to mention today

the one is
I really wish to move out
It's hard to live with a WEIRDO under a same roof
you know what
everytime needs to follow his rules
btw, his rules not equal to my rules
Y should I follow the weird n stupid rules

you wan to mop the floor
you just knock the door
so an easy step
the WEIRDO cant do it!
after that, blame on me
said that if you close the door
'I wont mop, but you'
mean I couldnt close the room's door
wat the fucking you said
somemore,
do you need to mop everyday
not many ppl stepped on the floor actually
is all 洁癖洁癖!!!

In a conclusion: DAMN IT!
I know that is impossible to move out from here
so bear with me a half year of time
I will get off

2nd is that the famous issue on facebook
about a ulu tiram's pink girl slap a pity girl
Y does it happened?
thanks to that fucking ugly pink girl
maybe she was too free
cos even dun have a facebook account for her to gain knowledge
then found some gossip things to get quarrel with ppl
let her got reasons to slap ppl
one name one slap
how worth!
not yet enough to describe her
tot she was really a 'da jie'
sambil cakap sambil rokok tim
hampalang said out she never afraid of who who who even you ask them to come
her gang never free too XD
had to record the whole process of 'da jie' making action
n add some oil add vinegar

made pink girl more power
to slap a pity girl
until CRIED!
wat did the little girl do?
heard like 13 yrs old only.
maybe gossip of some ppl
hey pink girl
you never gossip with ppl?
I wont believe.

n now
She became very famous
at the same time
became a shameless of Ulu Tiram
somemore,
ppl said our ulu tiram's pppl no culture
excuse me
we r the exception
it was HER only, pls.

conclusion: Thing is not as easy as you think
                  Unless, it worths the costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment