♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, May 31, 2010

Freckles

OMG
Freckles grown on my face
hehe.
it was not the true

The fact was
I drew them by my eyebrown pencil
kaka.
look cute izzit

The reason I make it up on my face
that is I was freaking bored
n also, wanna try xia my babe's feeling
hehe.
dun scold me wor
actually freckles r not a matter
but the problem is I can wipe it but my babe cant
Bleh :b

now the big stone in my heart I already put it down
cos I have passing up my assignment
but not 2000words
is only about 1500++ like tat
I dun bother anymore
I even cant born out so many words and sentences or nosense
kaka.
hope I can pass with the min marks, pls pls

I have change my make up style on my eyes
that I learnt from Popteen's model
persue for so-called 裸妆
jus emphasize the mascara or eye lashes
I had drew a thinnest eye line
is x10 thinner than before, kaka.
n tis is the 1st time
successfully put on my bottom eye lashes on my eyes
jus the end part
n my friend said it was nice~
woohooo..happy ya.

I had tried out this Biore clearing oil facial sheet
or is it the make up removal sheet?
that I saw from tv ads
clear ur make up easily
but not so good leh
dunno is my problem or wat
kaka.
luckily I jus bought a trial pack
I wish to buy a call Sana make up removal or wat
I forgot the name
cos all are japanese words

n the Essential hair mask!
hope my hair will getting healthier
cos I ever thought b4,
to cut it to short abit
even a boy hair
haha.

But I still wish to leave it b longer
I can do many style on it
I wan to make curl on my hair
by curler
so I decided to master this skill
haha.
Of cos, learnt from PoPteen & ViVi
I am one of the fans of them
especially Lena & Yui

I want slim
action pls.

No comments:

Post a Comment