♥♥♥♥♥

Friday, June 4, 2010

bling bling

woohoo
yesterday had very much fun
made me happied all the time
keke.

had my lovely mashed potato n HL milk
as my breakfast
ate chicken steak for lunch
so-so onli.

see a lot of heads there
is a wave pool!!!
yeah, a big wave pool
at chines Garden there
insaide got not only wave pool
lazy pool, olympic sized pool, n slides pool
n the ticket was only cost for 1.50 dollars
how cheap was it
cos it was so cheap
you also need to expect it is a water park

At least, water is clear enough
facilities is enough for ppl
many life guards provided, kaka.

ohh,
forgot to say
I had KFC in evening too

after that went to Jurong Point
a nice place was being explored!

Ice cream Ice cream
damn power
did you knw how big is it?
I think the container was about 20cm tall
a pudding on top with fruits
strawberry n choco flavors of ice cream
n the bottom was filled with cornflakes
as a conclusion, nice n worth
I want to go again!
'BenTen Cafe'


these were what I bought.
little  berry had new cloth again!
I love it very much
every1 knew tat I love bling bling, keke.
then those 2 clips
in trend, hehe.

yaya
I cut my hair
my damage hair gone
happy now, kaka.
new hair style, new mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment