♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

shopping



yesterday i was too excitement
maybe matter did not happen as worse as i think

just tidy up my mood
looking forward to my life

today sophia gave me a vietnam note to keep
5000 of vietnam dollar maybe just only 50centsSGD

my god,then y need so much zero at behind
hard to use

some strange scenes that i saw during the journey to sch in train
some ladies could make up on their faces when in train

I am so admire to them which their make up skills were extremely strong
i cant make it when the trains were shaking here n there

somemore the worst r couples hugging n kissing
i felt akwardful while they jus stood in front of me

i knw u r couple,no need to show me plz
even kiss to the neck to body

i mean girl kissed that boy
n they r from china,that man was damn fat

well,today's marketing lesson
i did not concentrate on listen

cos i am sleepy and i jus think the time could pass faster
chatted wit sophia through the words

their country's high sch's subjects that they learn r different from us
hav the technology n politic subjects

but she did not like to learn it,haha
i wan go vietnam in the near future,can I?

bakuteh
long time didnt eat already

nice but i preferred m'sia's taste
here the pai gus so big arr

bought a cloth for myself
compensate to myself

jus 1 only
i dare not to buy others

recently use a lot
somemore maybe goin out for fun in tml

i wish to get the stuff of cotton on
give me more money plz

my wardrobe will never full
girls were never satisfied the quantity of clothes in their wardrode

buy and buy wore and threw
that was a cycle

jus like ppl said
girl's money r easily to earn

so i wan build up my business related with girls' stuffs
that is my dream,but where the capital?i dun hav

shopping untill evening only back
the reason you know and i know

money money money
where's my money

i miss uu
mi xiu mi xiu

No comments:

Post a Comment