♥♥♥♥♥

Friday, March 26, 2010

ION orchard


tired
still have to bring my laptop to sch

fucking heavy
my shoulder almost wanna injured

bored
today's class damn bored

but i secretly using my fb n msn
made my felt happy abit

after class went for orchard wit frens
grabbed a bite in foodcourt

then went to ION orchard
there was not any cheap stuffs k!!

someone was telling lie to me
i'm a poor girl k

asked to a fucking high class shopping complex
Prada,Louis Vuiton,Miu miu

all these branded stuffs
nth to buy there

i prefer bugis then
cheap cheap cheap

bought a big earphone
bcome stylish after my diy,haha

n my ezlink too
i hated the cover print on it

tml decided to stay overnite in ah yi's house
tml briging for basic account

gonna to die
no my gang had take the bridging but me

how unlucky i am
I wan buy clothes

denim in trend
flower in trend

i wan money!!
i wan rich guy to pay for me!!

i knw i am crazy
forgive me plz..

keep kidding keep keep kidding u
made curl to my hair
hoohoooo

No comments:

Post a Comment