♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday, March 20, 2010

magic

18.03.10
go cs wit my cousins
by bus><

we decided to warch a movie
'just another pandora box'

the trailer looks very nice
but actually not so

cos of rushed of time
had my lunch in foodcourt

bought somethings
i'm poor><
now very often to use huan bao dai
cos very huan bao ma

hehe
for carry my books

do manicure again
n my toes too=]

finished**

19.03.10
having 2 class today
EOE n marketing

gonna to die
WTF

my instructor cant racognised me
said i looked different

some ppl maybe tot i am a new student?
hehe=]
tomyam pan mee
but dun have tomyam  de taste

i'm crazy
went bugis wit Sophia
 
buy 'some' clothes again
i am not purposely

but very cheap
some even 5 dollar


for NS's friends
happy 1 year anniverssary

20.03.10

go out for M'sia in the morning
i wan to dye hair

cos last time still had some brown colour
n my gugu want to rebond her hair

till 3pm
only eat my breakfast n lunch

then go to bukit indah jusco
buy a cute hairband

i'm bored
i need help

i miss you

i love Liu Qian
the magician

handsome
steal my heart  away


No comments:

Post a Comment