♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, March 22, 2010

Money

i only sleep about 5 hours
feel tire,not willing to wake up for sch

i felt bored during the morning
stood in front of the wardrobe

thinking of what to wear
i wish that i can have a sch uniform plz

solve my problem save my time
isn't it a good idea?=]

felt sleepy when listened to the lecturer
my eyes looked like a line=3=

but went through a new lesson
i gain back my energy

cos it is interesting 
n easy as well

talk about money n money supply banking system
a lot of example n jokes can heard

i won't go for this restaurant for next time
it is not very tasty

n as others restaurant 
prices are quite reasonable 

but the restaurant charge us the GST with 17%
how dare it charged us

service no good at all
some of frens almost finished their food

the waiter only served my food then
kanasai

we informed by some else that tutorial class in another campus
in last minute

nice sial
take cab to there

chatted wit baobei when the tutorial class
after that went starbuck n discuss our assignment

need to hand in tml
gonna to burn midnight oil again

goin out in tml
hehe

i wanna talk wit my TB gals
miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment