♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday, February 27, 2010

economics

my god
having a lecture today

luckily it was a bridging of basic econs
that i had learnt in tarc already

then why should i take these all 4 courses?
really kanasai

by the way, i can recall what i had learnt b4

well
i didn't get any new frens here
it was so sad

n did i change?
i seat at front...1st row
did u all feel how hardwoking i am?
ahahahaha...

i still felt shy of speaking in english
my god

i'm thrifty girl
wish to buy something
but i diin't buy it
if convert to ringgit damn expensive
i'm not a shopaholic
but only in singapore
ahahahaha...

saw a lot of beuties here
some of them really really pretty
but some of their faces covered with super thick of make up 
totally speechless
敏,他們化到比我還人妖真的
ahahahah..
for boys,some boys look smart 
but they dunno how to dress himself up
wore like a shit

i forgot to bring many thgs to here
my calculator
my bottle
my notes
haiz.....
i want to go back home

i really dunno how to use my phone
my wifi cant use
someone feel free to teach me?

last 
having mcd breakfast in the morning
n for dinner----subway
 
my m'sia's neighbour treat me tis
n we went shopping at lot one


i'm crazy
my shit reached kastam
n i bear for few hours only released it
damn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment