♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, February 15, 2010

CNY

lazy to wrote about wat happened these days

show some pics
 
chu 1
so happy tat can wore my new clothes
n wore my wig too**ahahaha

 
help them  make up
i am make up artist**ahahhahah


 
my bro wit my cousin
cute xia


 
seldom take pic wit my bro
orz**

 
we r pretty gals**
ahahahhaha

 
watched movie
all's well end's well too
11ppl..woohoo**

 
i drrove car
too hungry liao

valentine day
but i am single
wuuwuuwuwuwuuw**


 

chu 2 's look
aahhahahaha
 
not like me
huhuhhuhuhu**

 
wit my polo bag
damn like it**

 
i am white leh
ahahahahhaha**

 
hang out in jusco
wit my dad n mum
tea break in secret receipe
my expresso cheese**

 
my mum's carrot slice

 
my ice blended chocolate
i wan ice cream phone lar
wuwuwuwuw...

No comments:

Post a Comment