♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday, April 4, 2010

shopaholic



when i just opened my eyes
i was in my room,hehe

actually wat i wanted to share was
my parents went for travel this morning which called 普吉島 

in thailand
ask my mum buy souveniour for me,haha

then they asked my bro to fetch me to cs
then went to s'pore by myself

I am hating to WAIT for ppl
totally felt hot,lost my patience

gonna to fuck ppl
dun try challenge to my limitation

u wont knw wat i am goin to in the next step
warning

after that i realised that i forgot to brg my bottle
i could not find the same 1

shittest
and i am finding somewhere tat can print out my assignment

but end wit no
then went to s'pore for lunch
my favourite-bakuteh
hehe

a lot of ppl ate bakuteh
is it really so nice?

i still could not find the answer
haha

after tat backed to yew tee
n finally i found the printing service

the price shocked me
50 cents per piece

is it the paper was made by gold?
kill me pls

but i did not have the choice
so jus printed out

felt so bored
then went to lot 1 wit gugu

wanna shopping n buy thing
again in cotton on

but the price was different wit the 1 i saw in imm mall
decided to go there n purchase

so i jus bought 1
i am a super shopaholic
having the octopus ball there
quite nice babe

i'm lovin' it
not Mcd plz

NTUC
gugu bought some food

then back home
today was facing starvation

keep hungry 
i wan to be slim de

miss uu
miss uu


以前
天真的只要愛情不要麵包
現在
吃了麵包再尋找愛情吧

人會變
思想也要跟著進化

No comments:

Post a Comment