♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

headache

This was what i had bought yesterday
but i had no time to upload ytd

yesterday
planned to wake up at 4am

but in fact i couldn't
felt that i no longer young ady

easy to tire
cant burn midnight oil often

think about when i was sec
i could wake up and start to read my book

but i felt it was useless cos after read i fell sleep again
n the time i stepped into exam hall all memories were being cleared

and my memory is getting weaker n weaker
all thgs have been forgotten

I  cant memories the things sometimes
even the important 1

just like my online homework
i had mentioned about in th morning

but i forgot to do at night and it was passed due
gosh,have to trouble my sir to reset the page for me to complete it

i am so sorry about that 
i decided to finish the other 3 homework in 1 time
i had missed a tutorial class this afternoon
bcos i went to the wrong campus

and it was too late to back to the another campus
somethg went wrong to me

i forgot that i needed to discuss the group work with my friends
n i back home

i had really no idea about wat i did today
and i most serious was that i was getting headache

it was not just only dizzy
but my brain felt painful and possible to faint

quickly ate the panadols
and left out my homework 1st then took a rest

I had thought a lot tat would i die soon that many many came through my mind
i was afraid of it

luckily i am getting well after slept
n started to do my assignment and passed it up on time

is it incredible?
i done it by few hours from an empty page

myself cant believe in it
but it was real

and not yet time to sleep 
i had to research some info of another project

may god bless me
i am so stress

only 3 subjects can drive me mad
i was suffer

i knew that the miserable of doin somethg individually
no one will help you

be independent man
i still stress

tried not to cry
cos i am a strong girl

No comments:

Post a Comment