♥♥♥♥♥

Friday, April 9, 2010

junk



SSPDP
bore lar..

talked with 2guys in class
keep called me rich girl

speechless
bag was cheap de

lv purse was given by my mun
phones were bought by my dad

all not mine actually
i'm poor girl k

and the nails i was d-i-y
not goin for menicure or wat
 
i had captured some photos for my class
let you see how big was it

actually a small space
hehe
my seat at front
2nd row
took from behind

after that ate bakuteh
wont sien de,hehe

then,back to jb
headache along the way

stayed at cs for few hours
cos go junk with lian them

then found out a cyber cafe
chatting with my babe n doin my homework

afterward felt hungry
having octopus ball
not very nice
==

and ate a beancurd with pearl
nice nice

finally they reached n went to junk
not very fun actually

really like a pasar malam
but all sold clothes,shoes,bags n so on

reasonable price
but very hot

ppl may annoyed with tis
so...jus nice

my mum bought for me
product of thailand,haha

i am tired
mi xiu mi xiu

No comments:

Post a Comment