♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, April 19, 2010

FREns

whole day school today
tired n i dun like

n  actually i dunno wat i am doin
make up but wore casual,hehe

today aso practise presentation for other groups
so i jus need to sit n watch the show

well,some of them really presenting nice
n how they do tat n i really a timid,my bravery has been stolen

or jus maybe language problem?
i had really no idea

my [pork + rice] lunch
i dun think it is nice

ohh..i bought a magazine ViVi 
waste money again!!!haiz

then how can i save tat 100 T.T
sorry baby

afternoon session always make me felt sleepy
i jus tried to open my eyes n it was empty in my brain

blank blank blank
until the class finish

capture in toilet
i jus wanna take a rest,tats all

sometimes felt like 
my frens' circle was too small

have to grow it bigger
but i was too ugly, no popularity

make no frens
but some ppl said

family is the main
frens cannot be rely on

arrgh,i dunno lar
human r always 矛盾

i jus wan u
someone tat can make me happy,tats all

mixiu mi xiu
i wan slim!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment