♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday, April 25, 2010

guess guess guess

yesterday
extremely tired

so didnt blog
even no did my homework

felt so sorry
to my members
first time
having lunch with another group of classmates

especially had boys
i didnt knw them actually,having few talks maybe

very weird
n doin homework together

ya
discuss a long time

make me feel crazy
reached jb ady very late

n my dad wanted to buy pendrives
i wish to have a external hardisk

but he dun wan
then forget it lo,next time maybe

today
plan to go out to buy my formal dressing

jusco jusco
saw polo's bag had discount

i want i want TT 3 TT
wuuuwuuuu...can buy me tat bag?

how about this?
nice?

lastly did not buy it
considering..

then went permas
二重丸

not bad leh
but service no good

then then
go ah yi's karaoke

drank a lil bit of beer
stayed for a while jek

reached home
n dreaming on9ing

McD as dinner
1 week McD so many times,haiz

now assignment jus having 300 words
700 words to go

no intend to sleep maybe?
burn midnite oil maybe?

guess guess guess
mi xiu mixiu

i wan slim
very fat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment