♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

bugis



my hair messy like hell
i wish i am botak,just kidding XD

boring marketing
i really fell asleep

after that needed to discuss group project
but just 15 mins

finish discussion
so efficiency?

nono
have to do it on your own

u have no chance to do nothing
i miss that time in TARC

thats y i felt stress 
anytime,in s'pore

mi hun kuey
really nice,near by bugis station

trust me babe
hehe

hang out in bugis again
a lot of stuffs say harlo to me

asked me to take them home
but i cant

but onli 1
i brought it back
5 dollars
what profit actually they earned?

on the way to station
someone stopped me to go on

he said he found my look not bad
can be model,拍廣告

ask for my number
too shock, n silly, i gave him

so easy can be model?
i dun believe at all

my ez link
bling again,haha
this one damn hard to paste
cos all in different sizes

n menicure
gold x black
tiger stripes
but right hand's fingers just plain

i dunno how to use left hand to draw it
will be ugly i think
a lot of research work
i can felt the stress keep rising up

mixiu mixiu

No comments:

Post a Comment