♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, April 12, 2010

new



since many of my babes changed their template
i wan to campur aso,change a new template

i aso wish that i am that girl in the pic
so slim n pierce tongue ring,hehe

n tagboard so pink doesnt suit tis template i think
but no ppl leave comment aso so jus ignore

lets say about yesterday
i didnt write my blog n i dunno y

i jus went out with my uncle n aunt
to qiant n during they went for foot massage at taman gaya

i drove my uncle's car to jusco
how brave was me since i am 1st time that drove a big car

nth will make me feel afraid
my cousin n i still having a baskin robins along the way

i love my new shoes 
jus ignore my big legs

at nite
my parents sent me to s'pore n then i sleep

today
the outfit pic was on the top

economics again
but better than MT ok

quite nice lar
i love bakuteh the most,hehe

today bought a bling bear
n next time only post pic

thats all
later planning to do my review

lazy to do my research
my god,save me
mi xiu
i wan slim!!

No comments:

Post a Comment