♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday, April 22, 2010

responsibility

yesterday
simple day..whole day class

bought my favourite
many flavors,hehe

ohh,go 313 after class
with Sophia,i wish to have the stuffs there

okie,who wan buy me the stuffs?
wuuuwuuu
mouse pad
use paper as pad such a long time..finally~

babe,i tried the 'fry' ice cream ady
erm..pics on that shop more attractive

n the photo i taken was much much different
then quite ok lo,very 'ni'

bore
n wan bling,i knew it was ugly

but i like
thank you
today
go lot 1 to meet my group members

haiz
i got a lot to say out

but dunno suitable to write down or not
u pro,always take advantages

ppl do a lot of thgs but U?
make me feel wanna puke
after tat went bugis bought something
n went back

i felt content since i get 61% of my online test
dun always blame

ok 
plan to do project later

actually 
u r the 1 should do

no fucking excuses
irresponsible

mi xiu
i wan slim

No comments:

Post a Comment