♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, May 17, 2010

6 days

now I realised
I had been no blogged for about 6 days

due to lazy
due to tire

due to..
many reasons lahhh

how was me goin on these few days?
I was not really sure

I was getting older
forgetful always
what came to my mind last second
I could forget it on next

sounds impossible
my brain could memorise thgs very well when I was young

part of getting old
or maybe my storage was full
need to clear off
all the rubbish memory

jus left the sweet memory that with my babes & baby gor gor
n also, my knowledge
I am trying to remember what I had learnt
From the time in secondary sch, but I couldn't
I lost my determination, hehe.

ya, I was having my 1st class of the new term on last wed
After tat, had lunch at 313 wit Sophia
enjoyed my mee siam,it was nice~

then then..
thurs was my due date for portfolio submmission
n wed nite i didnt slp until 4am
woke at 8 in the morning to continue my work

tis is so call holding god's leg at last moment
haha. translation didnt sound good as in chinese
n i had a wonderful time after passed up the work

friday was a miserable day
statistic in morning, accounting at afternoon
somemore at hotel in noon
no wi-fi made us cant continue for our class
n we jus sitted there, waited for nothing

saturday had a wholeday class which cost 230
fucking bore class for me
trying to concentrate
I was still 'fishing'

but at least had a 'wonderful' lunch wit my gor gor
not nice de..

k larr
update tml
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment