♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

sun-today

I am too lazy these days
keep feel tire and tired
sleep very early

SUNDAY
stayed at s'pore
n I dun like it
went Lot 1 to shop
bought a nice comb

hehe.
I can tidy my hair when prepare to go out
and then
back home to sleep
at last
went my cousin's aunt there to eat
felt weird.

MONDAY
management lesson
actually lecturer was quite well
but guai pi a bit
n nice teaching style

had lunched with gor gor
McD again ==
gai gai xia then back liao

TUESDAY
yesterday jus a tutorial
then go bugis with sophia
shopped again, window shop nial
she wished to buy a high heels
but there was no size to suit her feet
too bad.

my memory was not good
but I knw 1 thing
I love ViVi,hehe.

TODAY
accounting lecture
sir was too nice
finish it on 12pm
n i jus like a shabi at iluma

wait gor gor to come
had lunch together
n gai gai a while
love it.

update photo later.

No comments:

Post a Comment