♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

flu

seriously
I caught a flu

I am suffering
whenever I wake up

I sleep
or even when I eat

recently
no much photos to share

part of lazy
and ugly as well

always went out with no make up
to help to promote

'be natural in your life'
haha

yesterday went to fren's house for discuss
actually was doin our power point slide

I love to do at the last moment
that could generate ur inspiration

you could memorise wat you did
since u jus done it on yesterday,hehe

aftertat went to bugis
rented for some traditional costumes

there just like a store
different countries of costumes

jus nice for us
my frens were taking Thai,korea

and one is jus like wat the air stewardness was wearing
n I didnt rent it

I have a vietnam costume
from my mum

walked around then
spent in Sasa,gosh

felt like wanna bang to the wall
how can I spent money so easily

then went for steamboat buffet
expensive but nice

but I knew that I sure rugi 1
I seldom eat seafood

next time
I wanna eat a lot of seafood

to make the money tat i spent
to be valuable,worthy a bit



today
nothing special

but i am happy
no class actually

jus watch for other groups' presentation
tml is my turn

go for it
I can


bakuteh
i miss it

i wan slim
tata

No comments:

Post a Comment