♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday, May 9, 2010

IP MAN

thursday
I need to present

after present
my pressure all gone,hehe

afternoon
go somewhere

I am happy
thank you

wore eye lash
my eyes looked big,haha

I heart this
soft,sour & nice

it was yogurt ice cream
i wanna try all the flavors

I am wondering
I didnt took any photo on friday

it was last class on friday
n our team was the best presentation team

wooowoo
miracle

then went for movie at cs
IP MAN2

it was nice!!!
I love tat man!!

n made me cried
cos the hong xi fu had been killed by twister

at nite li min came my home n overnite
we watched IP MAN on pps

n even nicer
hehe

babe li min
faster go n watch 2nd de lar

long long time din chat liao
n we chated so much b4 slp

haha
the next day

i mean yesterday
we went for singapore

first
we went east coast to play roller skate

I manage to skate a little bit
haha

then went far east shopping
after tat rain==

then went bugis
my favourite place

shopping n shopping
bought 2 tops

li min bought alot
haha

n a new cover for my little berry
finally found it,happy

thank you baby
mixiu

i wan slim!!!

arr
yesterday my house having buffet

i like tis water melon
nice nice

No comments:

Post a Comment