♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Today is S-U-N-D-A-Y =]

Hey guys I'm back! Have been un-blogged for few days. LOL. Because of few reasons may it be mood down, lazy or wat-e-ver and here I come to update a short post. =P Today is Sunday, have my brunch with my parents at JJ and off to Persada Johor for PC Fair. Actually we're just walking around the booths bcos we have no intention to buy any stuffs, lol. My mood went so down when I was there.wtf. We went to Danga City Mall afterward and the place is just sucx, a dead complex I only can describe in this way.

It's around noon n I have it at somewhere in Pelangi. My parents said that many ppl came here for the Ice-kacang they sell. I don't know what is the point that they're so lovin' it. Oh yes I never try the Ice-kacang yet. I don't like the taste of syrup. =(

I got it from Cosway. It's the time to dye my hair due to the pudding on my top. lol. I have chosen darkie-brown for this time. No-more yellowish because my dad was beside me when I bought this. omg.

Here is all the stuff inside the box. This is not like Liese hair bubble type, instead of a comb-like cover on top.
They even prepare shampoo, conditioner and intensive serum inside. Just follow the instruction like other dye hair procedure.

I found it quite effective that cover my previous hair color very much! The pudding hair gone and replace by the darkie-brown color all the way from top to bottom of my hair. Hope it doesn't fade so fast plssssss. Oh-my-damage hair could fade watever the colors I have dyed, it's true.

That's all for today. Tomorrow will be going for another interview again. God-bless-me. The 1st time interview last monday ruined by me. I'm hopeless. I want to be confident!! I'll be the best!! It's killing me that walking on the long long way in customs, wtf. How can so stupid build a so long way to the check-up point that making all ppl so tired? Please kindly use the brain and don't waste it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment