♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

[指彩]新年來嚕

Hay people
Gonna show off my colors nails yeah xdd
Tomorrow is New Year Eve and then is CNY, so have you get your pretty stuffs on?
Don't forget about your nails tooooo  ,you could have your new shoes which toes will be showing out right?

The picha shown above was that I colored  my nails by myself.
This was easiee and you can have a try!
1.Get your nail polish stuffs whatever colors you have ready
(coz of we are celebrate for CNY ,red gold pink or some bright colors would be the first choice FOR me )

2.Apply the color on your nails. I did apply 2times on each nails =]

3.Start to draw out whatever-you-want (logo,word,all is up to you) I have drawn flowers on it, and it's looking not bad I think xd

4.Apply some shinny bling bling nail polish and top coat. Wait till they are dried.

taaadaaa this super easy and I done it in a very fast time!
Although the flowers were nearly out of shape(wtf?) but then it's ok, coz I LOVE IT xd


Okkayy gonna stop it here coz alot of houseworks are waiting for me. Not alot actually but we should help mama right? N I gotta change my bedsheet  clean my wardrobe and  rack/shelf  etc.fml.

So, I will  find myself  some excuses for refusing to do it aha.

Take care n Happy Chinese New Year guys=)
Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment