♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, August 31, 2009

back to kl~~

 
weird ma??
wahahahahahaha
buy new de fake hair again==
2day woke up at 7am
packed my thgs
just use 10mins
then sleep back again
but 8am my dad woke me up><
he like dun wan me back to here
wahahahahahaha
8.30,li min baba come n fetch me
then went ate breakfast
10am,bus came liao
kkkl de,so wide n comfortable^^
but sad leh
cos really left jb ler
on bus
use min de laptop watch 1 litre tear
wahahahahahaha
almost 3pm reached hostel
wish to wacth movie-the orphan
ask le sesami n zhi jia you
4 ppl went klcc lo
a scary movieT.T
only me n min screamed loudly
use hand to cover our face
2 timid went to watch tis type of movie
really pro^_^
finish liao go chamelon 
buy my favourite collection-ribbons~~
 
 
happy lor^^
wahahahahahaha
back to wangsa maju
eric brought us 4 dinner
chit chat liao
went back to hostel
 i decided liao
if my result is not so good
then i will back to jb study
cos~~i miss my family
a lot a lot~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment