♥♥♥♥♥

Friday, August 28, 2009

make sushi today~~

                                                                  everyday nothing to do
feel bore at all the time
jus face to my laptop
dreaming n dreaming
wahahahahahaha
mum din work today
cos she sick liaoT.T
hope she can get well soon
n since i back 
everyday got delicious food to eat
my mum will ask me to do tis do tat==
bake cake n aso make sushi
my youngest bro love to eat sushi
then  i learn to make lor
actually i like 2 eat sushi too^^
the moment wit my family 
i enjoy n feel happiness
how long did i feel happiness liao?
hehe...forget ler
n recently got a new hobby
 
 
yum flower tea^^
very nice smell..hehe
but when i back kl
cant drink anymore
how do i live without 'tea'?
wahahahahahaha
nothg to write liao
then show the photo of cake tat i bake
wahahahahha
 
  
look like 'chao da' rite
T.Tno cocoa powder
substitute wit milo powder
wahahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment