♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday, August 30, 2009

last day at jb~~~

 
today went nam heng 4 prayed
a rainy day>_<
i get wet liao
wahahahahahaha
bcos of helping them doing somethgs
very hungry tat time
wish could eat soon
after eat,the fellows all gone 
left my aunts n mum n youngest bro
clean the place
my dad n the uncles jus chit chat there
good job ==mlm
 
 evidences
wahahahahaha
finsih all thgs liao
then we went back to po po home
little cousin de full month
she so cute n so small
2.2kg jek><
 
 
my mini cousin
wahahahahahahaha
 
n aso her full month cake~
finally we back home lor
but my bros hav to wash baba de car
wahahahahahaha
i took their photos
nice shoot~~
 
 
two filial son
wahahahahaha
on9 a while
then go sleep liao
nite go popo home 4 dinner
then go jusco gai gai
crowded wit ppl
nth to buy
then go tian qing buy my favourite food
octopus ball
nicer than kl de ><
din take pics leh
wuwuwwuT.T
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment