♥♥♥♥♥

Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday my babe sis ♥

Hi readers!!! Long time no see,have you still visiting to ma blog? =3=
wish to blog more but I was like quite busy most of the time, for my full time job & also my part time job Coco Banana (^__^) But I'd a wonderful trip to kl to meet with my sista, Joan for celebrating her birthday in advance.lol. Was kinda excited cause this was the 1st time ever went by bus aloneeeeeee. Luckily I reached there safely,  so dad n mom need not to be so worry okayyy.

our first station at BBQ Plaza. Something happened suddenly--which my phone lost while taking monorail!!
Okay I know tat I was stupid enough to put it inside my freaking small n loose's pocket. So idk it was snatched secretly by others or just fell out because of the squeezing. Kinda saddd although it is not a smart phone,lol, but it was my bday present 2yrs ago n just got repaired! And gone! Btw,is it a hint tat is the time to change a new phone? Hahaha, But felt really unfortunate just the 1st day I reached there. Things always do not happen as smooth as we think.

we love pork =P
It was damn yummy and very cheap price!!!
Can operate 1 this shop in JB? I miss it againnnnnnn <3
Love tat we 're chit-chatting while eating, our topic never end,love the moment.
Shopping time and having snowflake after that. Love snowflake tooooo. I wondered why I didnt have any pics abt snowflake inside my camera. All in limin there xd Gonna wait her to post it out or maybe she don't? lol

Surely We didn't end our day so early. Had our dinner with Peter Tree & Jek Flame. Had been more 1 yrs didn't meet up with flame since I stopped schling there. The feeling was not as like before, is because of everybody was changed? Sad that we didn't capture any photo between us,I wanna meet you all again dude :D

Went to Ichiban Sushi on the 2nd day, love it so much, 1st time having Ichiban in M'sia. 
Again,when wanna open the shop in JB. Do not mention the 1 in Jusco,I don't feel it is nice to eat.
Miss that the days in klllllllllllllllllll, lot of nice food there make my tummy bigger n bigger until 3-4 layers.LOL
btw,this is so much different with S'pore's because it is cheappppp xd

idk what is this since it was order by Miss joanley 
Chicken n Gotta cheezy on it? with neddle mushroom? weird match =)


my lunchbox yeepeee. Love the chawanmushi to the maxxxx.
But I got no mood on that day. FML. Same, thumb up to the miso soup. 
I love Japan food. Shouldn't I move to Japan? xdd

sashimi, mad love indeed.
lot od rice under it but I didn't finish it. I hate riceeeeeee.
take lot of carbo make me fat. And Ah Boon said that I got lil bit fatter than last time. FATTER. 

Had a drinks with they guys. Hy my ex-classmates. miss you all so so much, getting lesser n lesser ppl in da course. I don't mind, but where is ah Fu, Andrew, Eric and stupid sesame? xdd

Guess where are us? XD
I won't tell but I think you can spot something. xd
Got our supper at station 1 and then home. Slept very deeply that night. =0

Happy Birthday girl........in advance.
How sad we can't celebrate ur together on actual day. It's almost 3yrs time we didn't manage to celebrate even ur bday,hong bday,my bday. I still remember we did celebrate with liannnn ya :P Lian you're the most luckiest one because you're the youngest.lol. Hello miss,Don't  sad because of nobody company you, you come down n we cut the cake again, or you celebrate together with me on August. xd
12years time(since primary 2?) Cheers! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment