♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve Nite

Hey guys I'm Veve
yoy How are you guys spend your christmas eve yea?
There was a awesome party nite in my house!!!
Hmmm..Everyone was enjoyed with it I guess? At least I am =P

Should be wearing a maxi dress for the night but lastly I changed it.
You knw why?? Yesss I'm tooo shy >/////<

Lot of my relatives n bro's friends were coming on time!!!
Love yea the atmosphere
Sometimes,I really do LOVE gathering/event =)

A lok lok car outside my house
Everyone feel excited, even grill/fry themselves xD

In fact we couldn't finish all of tis!!!
There are a lot more n lastly my relatives starting to "da bao"   lol

Actually I ate quite less in the nite >////<
Felt rugi ..haha

Photo session never be less in the party
but most of the time I'm the photographer =]

But I did request for take for me larr
See....3 cutieee with polka dot dresses  Haha

My big bro's 21st bday on the same time
HAPPY BIRTHDAY yahh though it's over

Love the key shaped cake with blueberry jam inside
Actually y mus it be a key shaped, can't they shaped it with my bro's face? XD

I drank a lot ytd
N they think tat I'm drunk cos I always share some funny talk with mic XD
Actually I'm not larrr  Jus feel Happy

Overall it was a fantastic nite with u guys
Bye baby =P

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment