♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

[生活]碎念 穿搭

Aloha, I'm Veve =)
This is gonna to be a short post as it is labelled in Daily Life har XD

Photo above is make-up for today, as presenting a cool style
by using high-volume n thick fake lashes on my eyes, haha
Guess wat I'm wearing for today?? =P

opps someone ((my frens larr) Y tat I'm so free for make up every early morning
how much time do u need for make up, n saying tat sacrifice ur sleeping time..lols

Yea, I love to make up to make myself to be more confident
((It's real!!! dunno where the such confidence comes from =w=
And cosmetics make every gals pretty!!
((even the pretty girl bcome prettier right..
So who do not like to apply some colors on theirs face to make it more lovely look more attractive?
N so do I. Always make up almost every weekdays n let my face has a fresh breath on weekends.=P
Tough now is always promoting natural look. This is a good thinking in a way. As different people different minds. Thus, it's up to u gals but I gonna say tat I prefer make up more!! =D

Okay, back to topic
((actually no a significant topic for today yehh, haha
Here is the outfit for today
My dress, bag n shoes r all brand new, woohoo
I love my new dress!!!! It is so cool that having lot of fringe on upper part n studs on bottom
((It is enough for to called it a dress. I am shortieee >w<

The shoe is also look nice n catch people's attention cos I saw them looking at my shoe as I walked pass-by.
okay, will write a post for this shoe soon =)

Yesss I wanna say about it
((I just bought it yesterday ^__^
some kind like hardshell type of bag
also available in white, coco, and red colors
price is quite reasonable too, hehe
((price is always the first concern, for me yehh

Actually I bought this for putting my instax mini
However, it doesn't suit it cos inside the bag has a zip pocket between the space =(
((It make me feel like wanna cut it out

I prefer it to be a sling bag
It couldn't afford too heavy weight so agak agak larr
Do not put so much things when u want to carry this bag XD

It is really nice
((well, at least I think so
my aunt saw it tis morning, n ask me to buy for her, hiak hiak

Since I wore so cool, someone asked for my number? XD
Haha, not really lehh
Is actually some people which are searching for models
And I get 2 from different companies

Well, I admit that I do not have such qualification to be model
Or who r wishing to get a model job, ask from me, lols

I am not showing off, I am just talking about my DAILY LIFE XD

Tata~

p/s: I knw tat my english is so sucks, paiseh paiseh =P

No comments:

Post a Comment