♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday, August 29, 2010

[life]happy day

huhu  long time no blog by using english
coz my English was sucks  all broken english
n so, I plan to go for a eng course once I finish my diploma
very jiak lak larr..stayed here for few months still need to attend course
ppl will laugh me..lol XDD

played kite today
with my lil bro  n 2 cousins
sorry larr didnt bring hun babe go
cos I totally forgot_______

hey hey
what's tat?
my lovely byby n my kite!!!
brought her for gai gai
she was too pity tat jus staying at home for a long long time
but she was tiring n lack of water
n the rope jus too thin or small for her...loose easily
so byby can just stay in the cage__

I love my byby
muackss

my cousin has bought a new kite for herself
was a green-smiley face kite
same for another, she bought a monkey-cartoon kite~

they r lovely!!!
my rainbow is not bad too___teehee=D
ohya, tat uncle whos behind me  has a long long tailed-kite which costed him hundred bucks
it was nice n special, how I wish I could have 1...>e<

I am enjoying
no stress
but why?
my assignment due date is coming soon
n I even no touch it yet...
haiz..hopeless
I could foresee tat.....I will fail it!!!!
BUT I wont give up so easily

n so, start from tomorrow har..
tired for everything, my god
I knw tat, god save me~
hehe

Jia you<3

No comments:

Post a Comment